Family law ∙ Estate Planning ∙ Probate ∙ Real Estate ∙ Business Law
Many people find it intimidating to talk to a lawyer about their legal concerns. At the McCuskey Law Office in Linn, Missouri, we put our clients at ease. We provide a welcoming environment where our clients and their legal issues come first.
We are located in Linn, Missouri, which is a part of the Jefferson City metropolitan area. Our law office offers free parking and convenient access to Osage County courts. We focus our practice on six main areas of law:
- Estate planning and probate: We draft wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives to protect our clients' assets and their beneficiaries. We also represent executors and beneficiaries in the Missouri probate process.
- Family law: We guide our clients through the emotional turmoil of issues such as divorce, child custody and paternity, and we help them find legal solutions.
- Business law: We help entrepreneurs and small-business owners form limited liability companies, corporations and partnerships to obtain desired tax benefits and liability protection. We also draft and review business contracts.
- Real estate: We represent buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate in Missouri.
- Litigation: We handle all types of litigation, from real estate matters to partnership disputes.
As your lawyer, Amanda L. Grellner will give you the information you need to make good decisions. We tell our clients what they truly can expect, not just what they want to hear. We will not create issues where none need to exist. At the same time, we are ready and willing to go to court if needed to protect your rights.
Family Law Attorney In Linn, Missouri
To schedule a consultation with Jefferson City estate and family law attorney Amanda Grellner, call 573-897-3609 or send us an email.